St. Paul’s Advent Fair is an annual all-parish event that provides a major portion of our annual fundraising revenue and a wonderful opportunity for fellowship. The 2023 Advent Fair will be Saturday, December 2, from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
What can you do to help?
If you are a guest, friend, or shopper:
Mark your calendar for the first Saturday in December, and come prepared for a wonderful Christmas market, featuring:
- Handmade crafts
- Gorgeous gift baskets
- Raffle of a compilation of dozens of gift certificates from local restaurants and businesses
- Homemade baked goods, from breads and sauce to cookies and pies
- Silent auction of goods and services
- Gifts to support our mission and outreach
If you are a parishioner:
- Attend a basket workshop in the loft on Sundays after church or Thursday mornings, or donate supplies
- Attend a crafts workshop or create crafts on your own (see weekly email and bulletin for locations)
- Contribute a gift card to the raffle: https://tinyurl.com/cardraffle23
- Bake or can something for the Country Kitchen: https://tinyurl.com/countrykitchen23
- Bake cookies for the Cookie Walk: https://tinyurl.com/cookiewalk23
- Donate an item to the Silent Auction: https://tinyurl.com/STPauction23
- Help advertise the Fair with a lawn sign (see Emily Mitchell for details) or a flyer
- Make a cash donation to offset costs of supplies, or purchase supplies for baskets: https://tinyurl.com/baskets23
- Donate good-quality new or gently used items for our White Elephant sale
- Volunteer to set up, help during the fair, and/or clean up: https://tinyurl.com/adventfair23
If you have any questions, or if you want to help, please contact Cathy McSwain or John Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.