Last summer’s Creation Care VBS week was great fun! The children enjoyed art, indoor / outdoor physical play, bible stories, music, and getting to know each other and their church. This year’s St. Paul’s Vacation Bible School will be a fun week centered around “An Adventure to the Land of God’s Peace.” The dates are August 14 – 18, 2017 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Click here to access the registration/information packet: VBS registration sheet.
Please fill out the registration form and send it to or drop off at St. Paul’s c/o VBS (100 Pine Hill Rd Bedford, MA 01730) with your tuition payment. We are asking that all forms and money are in by June 1, 2017. If you would like to drop it off in the office at St. Paul’s, please put it in Rachel’s mail box.
1. Please fill out one form for each family.
2. The cost is $35 per child regardless of age. Maximum per family is $60. We are hoping that the middle school and high school ages children (counselors) can arrive at 8:00 am and stay until 1:00. The $35 will provide lunch. The extra time will provide an opportunity to help set up, debrief the day, and plan for the next. They will also receive community service hours for their work s counselors.
3. Make checks out the “St. Paul’s Episcopal Church“ with “VBS” in the memo.
4. The middle school and high school aged children will have a training / orientation day prior to camp week. Date TBD.
Other ways to help:
1. ACTIVITIES: We are looking for help running the particular activities during camp week. We will provide you with the activity and the supplies. You can sign up for one slot or several. If you have a special skill or preference, please let us know so we can choose activities that suit you best. Parents, high schoolers, care givers, babysitters, nannies, grandparents, aunts, uncles are all welcome to help.
2. SNACKS: Please donate snacks! We will have a box in the narthex.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Scoville.